Do you have an offer of admission? Congratulations!
Accept your offer by your deadline (included in your official letter) and get ready to come to Western!
Steps to accept your offer
Watch the OUAC video tutorial or follow the steps below. Pay special attention to the steps in bold to make sure your acceptance gets submitted correctly!
- Go to the OUAC website and log in with your credentials
- Click on the Choices/Offers link in the left navigation
- Find your Western offer, and click on the Offer link in the Offers of Admission column
- Scroll down and click on Accept – you will be taken back to the previous screen
- Click on the Review and Submit Changes/Responses button
- Review your choice and scroll to the bottom to the page, click on I Verify and Agree
- Make sure you reach the “Complete” screen and see a confirmation number to know your response was submitted correctly!
If you encounter difficulties accepting your offer, please contact the Ontario Universities’ Application Centre at 519-823-1063.
After you accept your offer, it will take a few days for the status to be updated in your Student Center.
What happens next?