Mature Applicant Supplementary Form
The Mature Applicant Supplementary form is intended for individuals applying to Western University who meet the below criteria and/or who have been asked to submit this form by the Admissions Office to support their application.
Applicants who do not meet the minimum academic requirements may be eligible for consideration as mature students when they:
- are Canadian citizens or permanent residents at the time of application,
- will be at least 21 years of age in the calendar year in which admission is sought,
- do not have an academic basis of admission (applicants having previously attended a university will be reviewed under University Transfer Regulations),
- have not normally been in full-time attendance at an educational institution within the previous four years,
- have achieved at least a "C" (60%) standing in any academic work attempted within the previous four years.
If you are unsure whether you are required to complete the Mature Applicant Supplementary form*, please refer to either the "