Skip to Content
- Apply online through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC).
- Applications are available in October. Apply early! Space is limited. International applicants who apply before March 1, 2020 will be given early consideration.
- Receive acknowledgement of your application from OUAC and a student number from Western.
Activate Your Account
- Once you receive an email from Western Admissions with your Student Number and instructions, activate your Western Student Account, then go to student.uwo.ca and review your Western “To Do List.”
Submit Required Documents
- Submit documents exactly as they are requested on your Student Center To Do List. Documents submitted in any other way will not be accepted. We encourage you to send any documents as soon as they are available.
Track Your Application
- Closely monitor the status of your application by signing in at student.uwo.ca
- Current applicants with questions about their files may email Admissions directly at
Connect With Western Staff
- Participate in events (Fall Preview Day, March Break Open House, school visits, education fairs, spring meetings).
- For information about programs, campus life, residences and career options please email email@example.com
Receive Admission Decision
- Most admission offers are granted sometime between January and May. Exact timing varies. You will receive notification of your offer of admission via email.
Plan Your Arrival
- Apply for a study permit, arrange residence/accommodations, and participate in Summer Academic Orientation and course selection. Refer to your online offer portal for step-by-step details.
Welcome to Western!
- Arrive in August or September 2020. Classes begin September 9, 2020.
- Visit our admissions website for important deadlines and forms.