Here’s how you can have complimentary parking the day of your tour:
- Drive to the Huron Flats Parking Lot – on the map, it’s the teal coloured lot with an S
- Take a ticket to enter the lot and keep that ticket with you (but keep it away from all credit cards, as this can deactivate it and you’ll need it to exit)
- Use this Campus Map Tool to get to the University Community Centre (UCC), which is where the Campus Tour room is located.
- When you get to the Campus Tour room, your tour guide will give you a complimentary parking pass.
- To exit the parking lot, you’ll insert your original ticket, then scan the bar code on the pass the tour guide gave you.
If the Huron Flats Parking Lot is full, you may choose to park in another Gated Visitor Lot – these are in navy blue on the map - Social Science (J), D.B. Weldon (D) or Alumni/Thompson (M). If you choose to park in a metered spot, pay-and-display spot, or another lot on campus, we will NOT be able to reimburse you for your parking.