- Apply online through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC).
- Applications are available in October. Apply early! Space is limited. International applicants who apply before March 1, 2019 will be given early consideration.
- Receive acknowledgement of your application from OUAC and a student number from Western.
Activate Your Account
Submit Required Documents
- Submit documents as requested. We encourage you to submit any documents as soon as they are available.
Track Your Application
- Closely monitor the status of your application by signing in at student.uwo.ca
- Current applicants with questions about their files may email Admissions directly at
Connect With Western Staff
- Participate in events (Fall Preview Day, March Break Open House, school visits, education fairs, spring meetings).
- For information about programs, campus life, residences and career options please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Admission Decision
- Most admission offers are granted sometime between January and May. Exact timing varies.
Plan Your Arrival
- Apply for a study permit, arrange residence/accommodations, and participate in Summer Academic Orientation and course selection. Refer to your offer package for step-by-step details.
Welcome to Western!
- Arrive in August or September 2019. Classes begin September 5, 2019.
- Visit our admissions website for important deadlines and forms.