Connect with Us
Can’t visit in person? That’s okay! Here are all the ways you can experience our beautiful campus virtually and connect with us online.
Choosing the right university for you is a big decision! Let us help. Participate in our interactive presentations about programs, experiential learning opportunities, our community, your experience, careers, the application process
Experience Virtual Fall Preview Day all over again or listen in for the first time. Choose from sessions about programs, residence, applying
Take a look inside faculty buildings. Tour residence. Hear from current students. Check out the Western Recreation Centre including the pool, weight room
Watch Takeovers on @ChooseWesternu! Our students have taken over our account to show you what a day is like for them. Find these in the “Takeover” [highlight]. You can also DM us anytime.
Have questions about Western University? We're here to help.
Drop-in to our Zoom office hours to get your questions answered from our Undergraduate Recruitment team. Please understand we may need to limit your appointment to a few minutes if another student is waiting.
- Wednesday, November 25 from 2 – 4 p.m.
- Thursday, November 26 from 1 – 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 2 from 2 – 4 p.m.
- Thursday, December 3 from 1 – 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 9 from 2 – 4 p.m.
- Thursday, December 10 from 1 – 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 16 from 2 – 4 p.m.
- Thursday, December 17 from 1 – 3 p.m.
Send us a message
This is your opportunity to chat one-on-one with a current student or a staff member from our Undergraduate Recruitment and Admissions team.
We will respond within 1 business day.
- Select a Western Buddy from the "student" tab or "staff" tab (i.e., click on "Chat with Sabrina").
- Select "Create Your Account".
- Complete your quick profile.
- Adjust your “communication preferences” under “settings”.
- Ask all your questions!